Functie: DevOps engineer (Kafka/ELK Stack) (ITP7146)
Start: 6-1-2020, 36-40 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with a drive to innovate, automate and standardize. We provide a scalable foundation for platform business models and contribute to a successful position in the new banking ecosystem. It is powered by Apache Flink and Apache Kafka, that will enables the client to extract value out of real time stream of data.
– You will work within a multi-disciplinary Scrum squad of developers and ops-engineers,
– You will coordinate across the organization with other engineers and other functional and technical areas.
– You will focus on strengthening the monitoring and automated delivery of our software to meet the challenges posed by the growth and at the same time keep compliance with requirements set by ECB and DNB
– Monitoring and supporting all environment through automation
– Ability to analyze Kafka and application performance and make necessary performance changes
– Evolve our approach for monitoring and alerting towards preventive monitoring
– Ensure privacy and security are respected
– React to incidents and perform standby activities with the rest of the team
– Provide suggestions and tools to help development decrease lead time
– Professional and intellectual ability at bachelor level or higher
– Solid understanding of Kafka
– Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
– Experience with Agile development & Scrum
– Experience with the ELK stack
– Version Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
– Experience with various Linux versions, being able to write bash scripts
– Experience with certificate management
– Experience with deployment tools like Ansible
– Experience with No SQL databases like Cassandra
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes, preferably on a cloud environment
– A ‘go to’ person who is comfortably able to find his way in a large organization
– Communicative, articulate, pro-active and easy to approach
– A person that takes timely and informative decisions
– A team player
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
Related Jobs (8)
Senior Technisch Tester (Selenium Webdriver/Cucumber) (ITP7168) on 21 November 2019 Freelance
Medior Technisch Applicatiebeheerder (Windows) (ITP7165) on 21 November 2019 Freelance