Functie: Senior Linux Ops Engineer (Python/Monitoring) (ITP7139)
Start: 2-12-2019, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Senior Ops Engineer (Python/Monitoring).
We are looking for a (mid-senior level) IT Ops/System Engineer within the security and monitoring team.
Do you want to be in charge of the correct operation of systems impacting thousands of our internal finance customers, where investing in the automation of provisioning and monitoring never stops?
Do you want to be part of a team of top-notch Ops engineers that can take on the challenges of running and monitoring an identity and access management solution? Then please read on.
As a Mid-Senior Ops Engineer you look after the availability, reliability of our Identity and access management solution.
The solution protects and serves a set of finance applications running on Oracle hardware and software, which brings the necessary challenges to our OPS engineers.
You’ll work with the following products:
Oracle Access Management
Oracle Unified Directory
Oracle Enterprise Manager
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
– Monitoring and supporting all environments of the security and monitoring team.
– Ability to analyze application performance and make necessary performance tuning suggestions.
– Evolve our approach for monitoring and alerting towards preventive monitoring
– Ensure privacy and security are respected
– React to incidents and perform standby activities with the rest of the team
– Provide suggestions and tools to help development decrease lead time
– Automating repetitive tasks and maintenance on the current Python and bash scripts
– Implementing and providing evidences for new security controls coming.
Desired skills & experience:
– IT technical degree.
– Proven track record in the role, preferably in an international environment.
– Really good knowledge and experience of Linux OS fundamentals and virtualization concepts;
– Good knowledge modern web servers such as Apache, Nginx and Java EE server (Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat etc.)
– Good experience with monitoring tools (such as Nagios, Grafana, Zabbix, Kibana, Prometheus) as well as dashboard creation.
– Excellent knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby).
– Developing experience with Python, Java or GoLang is also a big nice-to-have.
and application servers such as Tomcat, Jboss.
– Knowledge of Identity and access management.
– Basic knowledge of Scrum / Kanban and Agile methodologies.
– Good English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
disciplined and result oriented
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de ITprogrammeur.comAanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!
Related Jobs (15)
DETAVAST: Network Specialist (DNS, IPAM, DHCP) (ITP7077) on 9 October 2019 Freelance
Senior Technisch Tester (Selenium Webdriver/Cucumber) (ITP7168) on 21 November 2019 Freelance