Start: 4-2-2019, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
Important additional information: It is the intention that the external employee will be employed by our client after the secondment period!
Candidates must therefore be available and willing to enter after a secondment period of 12-18 months.
We are looking for an experienced Developer to strengthen one of our squads building an internal web portal. In the squad you will work on the purpose of your team, side-by-side with Customer Journey Experts and UX designers delivering the best experience for our customers.
How we work:
We operate according to an Agile / Scrum development process and strongly believe in the DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions. Our focus is on high-quality software delivered continuously using iterative development. We deliver working software with a continuous delivery mindset. In this way of working we maximize the customers satisfaction/impact and have a short feedback loop.
– Great analytical Developer. You have experience in both conceptual / architectural understanding.
– Experienced with continuous delivery tooling and mindset.
– Excellent social and communication skills.
– Experienced in Agile / Scrum / DevOps / Lean thoughts.
– Fluent Dutch and English speaking and writing.
– You are able to be an ambassador for the product.
– Good understanding about WebComponents
– Experienced in designing and building Rest API’s
– Knowledge of Performance tuning
– For you code quality matters.
– You love technology and naturally stay up-to-date on relevant new developments.
Tools and frameworks:
– Json, Hystrix, JPA/Hibernate, Spring
– WebComponents & Polymer experience is a pre
– Grunt/Gulp, Webpack
– NPM, Yarn & Bower
– WCT, Chai, Jasmine
– GIT/GitLab/GitLab-CI, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
Related Jobs (18)
Full Stack Java Developer (Spring/AngularJS) (ITP6340) on 28 January 2019 Freelance