Functie: Sr. Tibco DevOps Engineer (ITP6366)
Start: 25-2-2019, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Sr. Tibco DevOps Engineer.
We solve some of the hardest problems. Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working. The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and Continuous Delivery practices are very important. As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for design, build, test and deploy new features. We release several times per week, but perhaps you can help us automating the pipeline even further?
Who are you?
You are a driven IT specialist with excellent analytical, technical and programming skills. You are a great DevOps Engineer and have a minimum 5 years’ experience in developing software with TIBCO BusinessWorks. You are substantively strong and you aim to achieve the best in your work by getting concrete results. You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT and moreover you are a true team player. You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback. You have a quality oriented mindset, always looking for the best possible solution and to improve as a team and as an individual.
Stack and tooling:
In our stack we use Angular JS, RESTFUL API’s, TOMCAT, TIBCO, Oracle, DB2 and a bunch of other technologies. Our supporting technologies are a private cloud, Protractor, IBM RTW/RIT, Jenkins, Maven, Nolio, TFS, Graphite and the ELK stack. Although we would like that you have a working knowledge of everything we use, we find it important that we know you are flexible and keen on learning new stuff.
Your key competencies: excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn, good communication skills and quality oriented.
– Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science Engineering
– At least 5 years of experience designing and developing in TIBCO BusinessWorks 5 and TIBCO EMS
– Good knowledge of Oracle and/or DB2
– Good knowledge of Unix/Linux
– Driven to automate and improve team work (in terms of processes, speed and quality of the deliverables)
– Experience in working in Agile / Scrum teams
– An excellent spoken and written command of English
– Good knowledge of TIBCO BusinessEvents
– Good knowledge of automating unit test cases using IBM RTW/RIT
– Good knowledge of continuous integration and delivery tooling (GitLab, Jenkins, Maven, Nolio, SonarQube, TFS, Artifactory)
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.