Functie: Risk & Security Specialist (ITP6360)
Start: 18-2-2019, 36 uur per week
Periode: 3 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Risk & Security Specialist.
You are an enthusiastic Risk and Security Specialist with a Can-Do mentality and a focus on establishing a secure, resilient environment and services.
Your working environment:
Through our platform we provide a scalable foundation for platform business models and so position us successfully.
A pragmatic approach for convergence is defined. Key in converging towards this new model is developing harmonized business models and shared operating models. The globally scalable platform will create a differentiating customer experience and cater for growth by leveraging the innovation and development power.
Foundational elements for the convergence towards the globally scalable platform are, among others, Global Data Management, Global Process Management and a Modular Architecture. The platform will deliver the Modular Architecture.
The Central Support team has recently been formed. It takes care of consistency and quality of the end to end Operations of the services which consists of multiple components managed by several squads in different countries. Joining this team as Risk & Security Speciliast gives you the chance to make a large contribution to the further professionalization of the organization.
– Establish and maintain wide Risk & Security awareness in the context of our Policy House, Minimum Standards and Security Controls in order to comply to global, regional and local laws and regulations.
– Coach, Train, Assist, Challenge squads in their efforts to develop and maintain proven secure IT services through Business Impact Analysis, Risk Assessments, Operational Control Dashboards, OSGs, etc
– Establish (automated) reporting and dashboards on Risk and Security Compliance status
– Establish and maintain close collaboration with relevant Risk and Security departments (e.g. Global and local CISO, IRM, ORM)
– Stay up to date on all Risk and Security related subjects and provide relevant insight and guidance to leadership
– Coordinate and work together with squads on up to date, correct and timely risk identification and mitigation in iRisk (MIA’s and CAS audit findings)
– Set-up and facilitate Root Cause Analysis on risk and security related incidents, ensure follow-up actions and share lessons learned
– Drive efficiencies in risk management and processes in alignment with second line IRM and ORM
– Keep an overview of the overall risk profile by reporting on Non Financial Risk Control scores, monitor and drive risk mitigation and facilitate internal and external audits being performed within the domain
– Prepare status reporting, requests for risk acceptance and advice leadership
– Organize workshops and hackatons on specific risk and security subjects in the domain
– Represent Risk and Security in partner programs
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Certifications of at least one of: CISSP, CISA, CISM
– Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
– Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
– Experience working in a Dev/Ops team with Agile and ITIL practices
– Content management: Confluence / OrangeSharing / SharePoint
– Agile planning and management : SNOW
– Foundation in Linux and Apache Tomcat administration and troubleshooting
– Foundational experience with automation
– Be able to understand and formulate meaningful risk and security related metrics, reports and advice to all levels of the organisation (engineering, business and Sr Management)
– Experience taking a leading role in managing continuous improvements in a complex international context
– Good command of spoken and written English
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.