Functie: Product Specialist Derivatives (ITP7147)
Start: 2-1-2020, 36-40 uur per week
Periode: 1 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Product Specialist Derivatives (non-IT).
The Derivatives Team in Legal Financial Markets Amsterdam is seeking an experienced OTC derivatives specialist supporting derivatives business globally. Based in the Amsterdam office and reporting to the Head of Legal Derivatives, you will have a high degree of responsibility and be point-person in legal to the global business.
You will be responsible for guiding business through regulatory changes; you will work in close proximity with the front-office, advise on OTC derivatives, draft master agreements and lead repapering programmes.
Experience and Qualification required:
– Minimum 5-10 years working experience in derivatives documentation in-house or law firm.
– Previous experience negotiating ISDA master agreements.
– Knowledge of LMA documentation would be an advantage.
– Exposure to relevant regulation would be very advantageous, especially EMIR and BMR.
– Understanding of financial markets’ products and processes is required.
– Strong analytical skills, judgment and energy/enthusiasm.
– Strong interpersonal skills, solutions orientated.
– You must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other language skills would be a plus.
ITprogrammeur.comstreeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.